Monday, November 26, 2012

Technology in my life

This is an image from Google.com that shows everyday technology.

Hey everybody! This is Kevin. Well, first some information about me. I'm an 18 years old guy that goes to the Arizona Western College. I plan to go to ASU in Tempe to study architecture. It's my dream be an architect in the future. This career involves a lot of the use of the computers and, consequently, technology. I like everything about arts; paint, music, theater, and obviously, architecture. Technology has helped me to discover more really good artists. Every day I have contact with technology, everywhere I see there is technology. When I'm in my home; I use my computer, play my guitar, watch TV, call or text some friends, a lot of thing with technology. At school, almost all my classes include a presentation in the computer, or some classes we use computers to complete an assignment. Even in the street I see technology; all those traffic lights, the cars that everyday are getting better and more sophisticated, those planes and buses transporting people to really places, which in the past was something that could take days or weeks. But why technology really helps me these days is because my girlfriend moved to another city to complete her studies, so I can't be with her every time that I want to. Technology helps me to be communicated with her, I'm able to talk, and even see her by a video call. Finally, during my life I have been surrounded by technology. I don't know how far we will get with all this technology around us; I just hope it gets out of control.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great blog! I am impressed. This was a lot of fun to read!

    ReplyDelete