Monday, December 3, 2012

My use of technology

This is a picture I took on my technology devices.

Today I was observing my own use of technology. Well, I don't use many technology devices, I just use my laptop and I just got a smartphone some weeks ago. I use every day both of them; I use my laptop for many things, do my homework, listen to music, and chat with my girlfriend; I use my laptop mostly at home and at school. I use my smartphone for many things either; I call or text my friends or family, check my Facebook, listen to music, play some games, and many other things. I always take my phone with me everywhere. I almost forgot my camera, which I take with me in all the traveling I make. Today I was counting how many times I check my phone, and well, I expected more times but they were 11 times, but when I checked I spent some time playing or using it. I have to admit that since I got that new phone I don't stop using it. I think that my smartphone sometimes distract me in my classes because some simple as see what time is it can end in playing games, this just has happened to me once. However, I don't feel that I really need those things, but I can't remove them from  my life because with them I don't feel my girlfriend so far away, I think I could enjoy a life without technology, of course I would use it once, but not so much as I do today.

This is a video from Youtube.com, it's about how young people use technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment